2013/02/12

Times Square Bazaar Haul!

Okay! Its time now for my haul review of the Times Square Bazaar that happened last Saturday-Sunday ( Feb 9-10) @ the SMX Convention Center. I didnt take pictures during the event, I didnt bring any cam with me </3 but its was one hell of a fun day! Went with one of my bestfriend-batchmate-fashionista, Sheila. We had tons of fun! We went around the bazaar to check out what was inside, then decided to buy stuff at our second run. And here are the things that I got! :)



Mickey Sweater from Jewels (350php)

 


Blue Ribbon Flats from KuKu (250php)

 


Cross Necklace (80php)


 Circle Glasses (100php)

Okay, so the following items are not from the bazaar, But its worth blogging. After the bazaar we went inside Mall of Asia to look for stuff (and eat, haha!) and I decided to pass by Genevieve Gozum to get new accessories :)


 

Teal Statement Ring (50php)





 Purple Feather Earrings (60php)




And that is the end of this blogpost! I will be posting now what I wore to the Shakey's Pizza Parlour Grand Opening here in Bacoor (across St.Dominic Center) 

Have a Happy Tuesday everyonee!! :D

xx,Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for checking out my blog post! Comment what you think about it, and link your blogs -- So that I can check them all out. Much thanks xx