2013/02/13

Cotton Candy Clouds

Okay, New post! Remember when I blogged about my Times Square Bazaar Haul? Well this is the outfit I had worn to the event :)






HAT: SM Department Store, Women's Accessories
KNITTED BLAZER: Kirin Kirin
CROP TOP:  Artwork
TEAL SHORTS: Jewels
STUDDED AND SPIKED ARM CANDY: Jewels and Genevieve Gozum
HEELS: Primadonna

And of course credits to the awesome photographer who took them, Allan Mendoza! (Honestly this was just a really impromptu shoot, so I was really lucky to have my hair behave during this time lol)

His Photography FB Page: Allan Mendoza Photography

So what are your plans this coming valentines day? ;)

xx,Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for checking out my blog post! Comment what you think about it, and link your blogs -- So that I can check them all out. Much thanks xx