2013/02/04

First Shoot.

Looking back at last year, I remember my first ever fashion shoot I attended too. Its was a rainy day that day, but thank the heavens that it didnt rain as much! Though the wind was kind enough to give me a boost to my 'messy hair' look haha! The photographer of this shoot is a good friend of mine who was starting out on photography as well. He is now honing his talents to become better, and I am really honored to be given a chance to do this shoot with him. Well, with no delay, here are the pictures! :D







I honestly didnt know how to pose or how to be a 'model' I swear, I was just being instructed on where to look, what to do and all. Amateur Patricia is Amateur. But now that I have grown through the various shoots I have attended, I can now say that I have grown much better than I was before :) *thumbs up*

All photos are courtesy of Noli Evan Arligue | Noli Evan Photography

xx,Patricia


1 comment:

  1. you don't look amateur... at first look, your already like a pro :)
    born to be a model i guess :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! Thanks for checking out my blog post! Comment what you think about it, and link your blogs -- So that I can check them all out. Much thanks xx