2013/02/12

Shakey's Grand Opening

Did you guys know that I am a sucker for pizza. YES. YES I AM. Its a guilty pleasure :( And earlier, the newest branch A.K.A the newest Shakey's concept branch finally opened! The best part is, its only a 5 min drive from my place. Indeed this was a blessing for me =))) (Fat Patricia is Fat haha!) 


We kind of expected that the place was packed (since it was their grand opening) and it was! But even though the place was full, the conditioning did not fail me. I was shivering cold inside the parlour lol =)) and so this is what I wore to Shakey's earlier! :)





 Sweater: Jewels
Shorts: Kirin Kirin


And this is a picture of me and the mascot  who kissed my hand. =))

Story: While we were waiting for our order, this mascot came up to our table and kept on making 'papansin' to me. When he as about to leave our table, he asked for my hand, he knelt beside me and kissed it! It was so cute and funny at the same time, then everyone in the restaurant kept whistling and cheering for the mascot who did that. I guess everyone suddenly became 'kilig' when that happened! It was indeed a happy day for me <3



Hope you guys coould visit their new branch in Bacoor!There's lots of things in this branch, they have a bar (if you want to drink beer and unwind) also a fun zone for the kids (its like a mini timezone/gamezone to keep the kids/or kids at heart entertained) and a party place if you guys want to celebrate a special occasion :)

And again, Have a Happy Tuesday everyone!! <3 

xx,Patricia







No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for checking out my blog post! Comment what you think about it, and link your blogs -- So that I can check them all out. Much thanks xx