2013/02/05

Impulse Buy.

Do you guys have these urges? The one where you swore you wouldn't buy anything, but ended up buying something anyway? YES. I felt that earlier when I went to SM Bacoor. Haha! I decided to do the grocery shopping but ended up buying something at Surplus. It was a cropped jacket that looked perfect for those rocker get up. I swear, I fell in love at first sight <3





And I also passed by the Chinese Garden that was showcased at the Center of the Mall. Well, Chinese New Year is coming in fast, might as well buy tikoy and check out my Horoscope! I'm born in the year of the Pig. How about you guys? ;)





 Somehow my horoscope is actually accurate! Except in the Relationships part. Haha! I dont feel like being in a relationship this time, right now all I want to do is focus on my studies and on going extra curricular activities and hobbies. Three claps for Girl Power! :)

Have a happy Tuesday everyone! :)

xx,Patricia



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for checking out my blog post! Comment what you think about it, and link your blogs -- So that I can check them all out. Much thanks xx