2013/02/15

Just an ordinary Thursday.

So I did not post on Valentines day.. *insert bitter face here* kidding. But kidding aside, I do love Valentines day! Its simply a day of celebrating all the love around us. Single or Not. How did I celebrate my Valentines day? I went with my family to SM Bacoor to eat out and go shopping. <3 No hint of bitterness when your day is well-spent with your loved one :)


These are one of my collections! Quirky earrings that (mostly) were bought from Genevieve Gozum. And the others were given to me by my friends and my grandma. I keep all of them in this tiny red box :)




I also got the Nvember 2012 Issue of Teen Vogue (I know its a bit late, but I still had to get it anyway lol) it also has this section on how to make it as a fashion blogger. Since I am starting out in this business, It was a really helpful topic! :)


and when we got home, I just had to this this to my Candy Magazine Collection. My collection literally covered my whole bed! And for the record? My bed is a QUEEN-SIZED bed ;)



I will try to post more HQ pictures of my day-to-day fashion posts *crosses fingers*

Hope you had a happy Friday!! :D

xx,Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for checking out my blog post! Comment what you think about it, and link your blogs -- So that I can check them all out. Much thanks xx