2013/02/01

February Haul!

Hello everyone! First and foremost, let me introduce you to my blog. I used to have a blogspot account dedicated to cosplay related finds -- But I decided to change it into something I've never tried before. FASHION BLOGGING. As most of you know, A lot of fashion bloggers are here on blogspot. Not just here in the Philippines but internationally as well. I know I'm a newbie at Fashion Blogging, But I'm willing to expand my knowledge about what fashion really means. I remember dreaming about being a famous fashion designer back when I was 6 years old. Now, I won't be just 'Chasing the dream' but I will try 'Living the dream' :)

Moving on! To start of with my very first post, I decided to go shopping at SM Bacoor to find what's hot and what's new on the racks. It's the month of love everybody! And for all us single ladies (or not) Shopping is one way to celebrate it ;)


First stop -- SM Department Store! This particular fedora hat caught my attention during my round-about earlier. It kind of reminded me of the upcoming summer season, and basically its one of the fashion staples I have noticed. Not to mention that it has a reasonable price too. I got this for 250php :)





After my Department store hunt, I went all around the shops at SM and passed by Genevieve Gozum. All of my accessories (well, most of them) are bought from Genevieve Gozum. It has this fun-loving touch in their accessories which make them look really nice~



I love this spike-stud bracelet! The color and style is just unique <3


Anything with owls -- I love them. Hence my 3rd pair of owl earrings, haha!


Don't the accessories look pretty? They do so much more when you wear them to an outfit. It adds attention to what your wearing! Hello to coordinating get-ups!


After that, I headed over to Jewels, where I saw they were having a clearance sale. And my eyes sparkled with delight when I saw that mountain of denim shorts. I just had to get 2!! Haha!!

Loving the Teal colored shorts. It screams "SUMMER" !

Lace details of the denim shorts


First thing that caught my eye went I went in Jewels was that Teal colored shorts (see first shorts picture) the color screams 'SUMMER' !! Not to mention that its really breathable for the skin. <3

And of course, No shopping is complete without checking out shoes. Shoes. SHOES. I particularly don't wear heels (I'm more of a flats/converse loving girl) But when I stepped in Primadonna, I just couldn't resist buying this pair! 







Don't you just love Primadonna shoes? I do! <3

This ends the February Haul! I hope you guys enjoyed it, Will be posting my first fashion review on the following items tomorrow. And cheers to more fashion posts from me to all of you! :)

xx,Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for checking out my blog post! Comment what you think about it, and link your blogs -- So that I can check them all out. Much thanks xx