2013/02/26

J.CO Donuts.

I am a sucker for sweet things, trust me. My mom is a Pastry Chef, so you can pretty much say that I grew up around the kitchen munching on every dessert she has made. And when J.Co Donuts finally opened in Manila, I just couldn't wait to get my hands on those treats. To my surprise, you have to fall in line -- And mind you,not just fall in line, you literally have to wait an hour or so just to get in the shop. TALK ABOUT THAT LONG LINE. (no sarcasm intended)

And last week, I finally braved the crowd as I stood there, waiting for my turn to get in the shop. Since I rarely go out (nowadays) I decided to buy 4 dozens of that donut goodness. YES. 4 Dozens of pure goodness. Hey! Its a guilty pleasure :(










Don't you just love J.Co Donuts? <3

xx,Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for checking out my blog post! Comment what you think about it, and link your blogs -- So that I can check them all out. Much thanks xx