2013/02/18

Hand Candy!

I have a collection of nail polish (well actually, I just started collecting recently) and I have this huge obsession about The Faceshop's Lovely Me collection of nail polish. They have such cute and girly colors that I just cant resist! I now own a total of 7 bottles and just bought my newest babies earlier at The Faceshop in Resorts World Manila ;)




Dont the casing look cute? Zebra prints are one of my fave things <3


And, If you buy 3 pcs of these 'lovely me' nail polish or a set you get one nail polish free!! Picked out the light violet color for the free nail polish :)



So far, I already have 7 bottle's of Lovely Me Nail polish from The Faceshop. Dont the colors look lovely? <3


and this is my nail polish collection (so far, haha!)


I also bought this nail dot pen from The Faceshop way back January 2013. And this has got to be a staple for all the nail art I do. This is in silver, but there are other colors like White and Black too.


And the Shade that I am wearing is from the set I bought earlier. Its PK105 if I'm not mistaken. Or fuchsia pink in simpler terms haha!


I am actually dying to buy the Book 'Nail It' its about different kinds of Nail Art designs, and recently I have been crazy about doing nail art so yea. That explains all the rage about my nail polish collection. =))

What's your favorite Nail polish color? ;)

xx,Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thanks for checking out my blog post! Comment what you think about it, and link your blogs -- So that I can check them all out. Much thanks xx